Holiday House RV Deluxe Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Deluxe travel trailers by Holiday House RV offer a timeless design with the signature "World View Wrap-Around" window in the front and the log cabin style exterior that is true to the original "Holiday House" brand, all with quality construction.
Each is built with a maintenance free, PVC roof membrane, a 1/4" aluminum tube frame, and 1.5" welded aluminum tube sidewalls and roof structure. The interior offers bamboo style, linoleum flooring for easy care, hardwood shaker style cabinet doors, a soffit above the front window with recessed lighting, and a 15K ducted air conditioner to keep you cool during the hotter months of camping.
Make your selection today, and start enjoying a classic travel trailer, the Deluxe by Holiday House RV!
Holiday House RV Deluxe travel trailer 18RB highlights: Dinette Sleeper ... more about Deluxe 18RB
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Length 20 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 9 ft 5 in Int Height 6 ft 6 in Interior Color Richmond Grey Exterior Color Carnival Red, Midnight Black, Platinum Mist, Seafoam Green Hitch Weight 445 lbs GVWR 4645 lbs Dry Weight 3250 lbs Cargo Capacity 1395 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 30 gals Grey Water Capacity 28 gals Black Water Capacity 28 gals Tire Size ST205/75/R15 Furnace BTU 12000 btu Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Shower Size 24" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type DSI Gas/Electric AC BTU 15000 btu Awning Info Power Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Holiday House RV Deluxe travel trailer 24SC highlights: Full Rear Bath Desk ... more about Deluxe 24SC
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Length 26 ft 9 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 9 ft 9 in Int Height 6 ft 6 in Interior Color Richmond Grey Exterior Color Carnival Red, Midnight Black, Platinum Mist, Seafoam Green Hitch Weight 610 lbs GVWR 7280 lbs Dry Weight 4950 lbs Cargo Capacity 2330 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 30 gals Grey Water Capacity 28 gals Black Water Capacity 28 gals Tire Size ST205/75/R15 Furnace BTU 12000 btu Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Shower Size 24" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type DSI Gas/Electric AC BTU 15000 btu Awning Info Power Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo
Holiday House RV Deluxe travel trailer highlights: Rear Private Bedroom RV Queen ... more about Deluxe 27RQ
Sleeps 4 Length 30 ft 7 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 9 ft 9 in Int Height 6 ft 6 in Interior Color Richmond Grey Exterior Color Carnival Red, Midnight Black, Platinum Mist, Seafoam Green Hitch Weight 840 lbs GVWR 7280 lbs Dry Weight 5540 lbs Cargo Capacity 1740 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 30 gals Grey Water Capacity 28 gals Black Water Capacity 28 gals Tire Size ST205/75/R15 Furnace BTU 12000 btu Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Shower Size 24" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type DSI Gas/Electric AC BTU 15000 btu Awning Info Power Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo Electrical Service 30 amp
- 1/4" Aluminum Tube Frame
- 2 5/16" Hitch Coupler
- Torsion Axle(s) with "Never Lube" Hub and Electric Brakes
- Composite Subfloor w/Honeycomb Core
- 1.5" Welded Aluminum Tube Sidewall & Roof Structure
- 3/8" Plywood Roof Decking
- Maintenance Free, PVC Roof Membrane
- One Piece, Molded Fiberglass Eyebrow Cap
- Log Cabin Style Exterior Metal Skin
- Custom Color Accent Stripe
- 15", Color Coordinated, Powder coated Steel Rims
- Chrome "Baby Moon" Hub Caps and Trim Rings
- ST205/75/R15 Tires
- (4) Corner Stabilizer Jacks, Bolted to Chassis
- Tempered Glass Front Picture Window
- 1/4" Polycarbonate, Wrap-Around Front Corner Windows
- Radius Windows in Side and Rear Walls w/Drip Rails
- 28" Entry Door w/Friction Hinge and Drip Rail
- Lighted, Chrome Entry Assist Handle
- Easy Stow, Entry Step
- Exterior 110v Outlet with Cover
- Exterior Access Storage Compartment
- Lighted License Plate Bracket
- 1/4" Plywood, Birch Veneer, Wall & Ceiling Panels
- Hardwood Trim
- Bamboo Style, Linoleum Flooring
- Hardwood Cabinet Stiles w/Pocket Screwed Joints
- Hardwood Shaker Style Cabinet Doors
- Hardwood Drawer Fronts & Soft Close Drawer Guides
- Chrome Door Pulls and Satin Nickel Hinges
- Large, Aluminum Framed, Dinette Booth
- Soffit Above Front Window with Recessed Lighting
- Fantastic Vent over Dinette
- Bluetooth Stereo with Ceiling Mounted Speakers
- Cable TV Hook-ups
- Decorative Curtains
- Jack-Knife Sofa (18RB and 24SC Only)
- Plywood/Formica Laminated Countertops w/Aluminum Trim
- Deep, Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink w/Draining Rack
- High Rise Kitchen Faucet w/Sprayer
- Tip-Out Sponge Drawer under Sink
- Decorative Light over Sink
- 3 Burner, Gas Stove
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Vent w/Light
- Stainless Steel Microwave Oven
- 6 Cubic Foot Refrigerator
- 110v. GFI Outlet
- Metallic Tile Backsplash
- Porcelain "Foot Flush" Toilet
- Power Vent Fan
- Floor to Ceiling, Durable, Shower Surround
- Molded Shower Pan
- Easy Grip, Hand Held Shower Faucet
- Stainless Steel Shower Rod w/Curtain
Plumbing & Electrical
- (2) 20# LP Gas Bottle w/Regulator on Hitch
- On Demand Water Pump
- 30 Gal. Fresh Water Tank
- 28 Gal. Black Waste Tank
- 28 Gal. Grey Water Tank
- City and Potable Water Fills
- Exterior, Quick Disconnect, LP Gas Port
- 6 Gal DSI, Gas/Electric Water Heater
- 12,000 BTU Gas Furnace
- 60 amp Converter/Charger
- 30 amp Detachable Shore Cord
- LED Ceiling Lights w/Independent Wall Switches
- Numerous 110v Electrical Outlets
- LED, DOT Approved, Chassis Style Running Lights
- Safety Chains on Hitch
- Smoke Detector & LP Gas Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- RVIA Certified
- 15K A/C ducted
- Power Awning
- Spare Tire and Mount
- Sewer Hose Storage Tube
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Over past five decades, multiple companies have owned the “Holiday House” brand, but none have continued production of recreational vehicles under the name. Certain features and some styling have been “borrowed” by other companies, some to a larger extent than others, but none have followed Mr. Holmes’ lead of “built first class and equipped first class”. With the exception of only a few, most current RV manufacturers use similar, lower quality construction methods and bland exterior styling. These companies choose speed, efficiency and profit margin over style, quality and reputation.
This all changed in 2014, when ownership once again transferred, this time with the sole intent of building RV’s and honoring the tradition, style and allure associated with the “Holiday House” brand. The new owner is passionate about recreational vehicles and has an appreciation of classic design, especially when combined with mechanical and vehicular components. This is the same passion and interest which drove David Holmes to start Holiday House back in 1959.
A team of veteran designers, engineers and product managers was assembled, and the “Holiday House” Continuation Series was created. Production began in August 2017 of the 18 foot model, picking up where the original team left off. These first units were produced on a contract basis, utilizing an existing production facility and workforce.
Not intended to be a clone or copy-cat, these travel trailers are redesigned from the ground up. Very similar to the original in look and feel, most casual RV’ers won’t know if it is an original or part of the Continuation Series. The owners however, will know it’s built upon an all-aluminum welded chassis and riding on torsion axles. The walls roof and floor are also welded aluminum, and create a structurally sound, six-sided cage. Again, the hardwood paneling and cabinet and drawer fronts are consistent with the original, but the modern appliances, air conditioning and full bathroom add to the luxury.
Most importantly, the signature “World View Wrap-Around” window is prominently positioned at the front of each model, and the exterior “log cabin” style metal is true to the original. The objective is not to replace the original Holiday House trailers or to take away from their place in history, but rather continue in the founder’s footsteps and allowing many more to experience the thrill of ownership. You need to look no further than the automotive industry as an example… Just as Chevrolet re-introduced the Camaro and Dodge re-introduced the Challenger, Holiday House will ignite the passion in multiple generations of enthusiasts.
In March of 2018, the owner of the Holiday House brand relocated the operation to a dedicated facility in Elkhart, IN. The enthusiasm generated by its introduction at the 2017 Elkhart Open House attracted new investors and a production partner with over 40 years of experience in building quality RV’s.