LocationEast Earl, PA
160 Ewell Road
East Earl, PA 17519
Used 2017 Heartland Bighorn 3750FLComes with our 30 day major mechanical and appliance warranty!
This Bighorn fifth wheel by Heartland RV features a front living area, a rear bedroom with king bed, and FIVE slides for added interior space!
As you enter notice the front living room at the top of the steps to your right when you enter. You can step up and find dual opposing slides with sofas facing one another. The perfect gathering spot for conversation or a movie with the front entertainment center including a 55" LCD TV. There is also a smaller sofa/loveseat for more seating in the room.
Back on the main level in the kitchen area as you enter you will find a dinette for two to the left of the door along with a counter top including storage both above and below. Opposite the door side find a slide out double door refrigerator, a three burner range, plus double sink, and overhead storage. There is also storage space along the interior of the kitchen where the front living and kitchen meet just below the reclining theater seats.
Continue on toward the back through the kitchen and find a side aisle bath on your left including a toilet, a shower with seat, and sink with medicine cabinet above.
Head up steps in the rear to a spacious master retreat. Inside the bedroom you will find a king bed slide out with nightstand and storage. Opposite the bed is a large wardrobe slide out, plus a closet that has been prepped for a washer and dryer if you choose to add, and so much more! Has a newer Memory Foam Mattress! Hydraulic leveling and so much more.
|Length||41 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Hitch Weight||2605 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13700 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||42000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Axle Weight||14000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||60|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||Living Room 55" LCD TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.